Plano is a city in Texas. This city is as old as the 19th Century. Plano has a rich collection of natural parks. It has various playgrounds and parks, a perfect spot for family. It is not only about the vegetation but also about various adventure parks.
Places to visit:
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve– Arbor Hills is situated in the area of 200-acre park. It has a trail system, playground, picnic pavilion & public restrooms.
- Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve- Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve is settled in an area of 800-acre land. It one of largest parks in the city.
- Bob Woodruff Park North- Bob Woodruff is a public park offering a playground, volleyball court, fishing pier & hard-surface trails.
- Prairie Creek Park – Prairie Creek Park is an exquisite place to be. It has waterfall runs through wooded, linear park with trails & picnic tables.
- Haggard Park- Haggard Park is famous for its Railway Museum. It also includes a playground, gazebo & green space.
- Breckinridge Park- Breckinridge Park is spread over an area of 417-acre park. This park has it all under a single roof. It has multiple soccer, softball fields, ponds and picnic areas.
- Adventure Landing Dallas- Adventure Landing is a place for all the adventure seeking people. It offers mini-golf, laser tag & go-karts.
Places to stay:
- Comfort Suites Plano East Richardson- Comfort Suites has vibrant rooms, an indoor pool, free Wi-fi, large-vehicle parking and hot breakfast.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Plano- Comfort Inn is a place with exquisite rooms along with an outdoor saltwater pool & a free breakfast buffet.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Dallas Plano- Days Inn is a renowned hotel with an outdoor pool, free continental breakfast & free Wi-Fi.
- NYLO Plano at Legacy- NYLO Plano has classy rooms with a heated outdoor pool, an upscale eatery and free wi-fi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Plano- Baymont is an affordable hotel with a gym, an outdoor pool, free breakfast & parking.