Plano city in Texas is known to be one of the “Safest Cities in America” and one of the “Best Run Cities in America”. It is amongst the most enticing cities to live and work in. A large number of corporate headquarters have been set up in the city.
Places to visit-
- Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve- It is a large park for small family picnics and other kid activities like zip lining and Tarzan swings.
- Tom Muehlenbeck Recreation Center- It has an indoor swimming pool facility.
- Liberty Recreation Center- It has an outdoor swimming pool facility.
- Heritage Farmstead Museum – It is a farmhouse museum having a great historic background which is alluring for the tourists and it is popularly known as the Ammie Wilson House.
- Douglass Community Center- Apart from the swimming pool facility, this center also houses the Club of Collin County for boys and girls.
- Plano Senior Recreation Center- This recreation center is mainly for senior citizens.
- Haggard Park- It has a beautiful view and playground for children. Tourists can make reservations for the gazebo for a comfortable visit.
- Oak Point Recreation Center
- The Courtyard Theatre
Places to stay-
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Dallas Plano West- It is at a desirable location for those wanting to visit the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Urbanlights at Legacy West- It has a beautiful garden and an outdoor swimming pool facility for the guests.
- Quality Inn West Plano- Dallas- They provides the guests with amenities like microwave and refrigerator and coffee maker in each room. Laundry and free newspaper facilities are also available.
- Baymont by Windham Plano- It offers seasonal outdoor pool facility and has sun loungers and beech chairs to relax and enjoy the pool side view.